 Star Wars / 6704
Re: Podbucket shot is up at FBTB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 17:39:13 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Alan Gerber writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé writes:
LEGO had asked that I not use the pic until it was released, and etoys.com is
now using the exact shot that I have been holding off on.  (etoys lists it as
out of stock).

So I have posted it, and am alerting LEGO that I am doing so.

Tim
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fb
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb
Alan

Any thoughts on the other minifig (Gasgano?) Over on www.sirstevesguide.com
they're thinking that he's been swapped with an articulated sebulba. Anybody
else wondering? Cause it's obvious that it's not Gasgano anymore, or if he is,
TLC screwed up royally! (only has 2 arms!)

At first I thought that they had just put a battle droid together differently,
but they didn't, cause I tried it, and it didn't work. So, this leads me to
believe that we'll be getting a new torso piece! YAAAAA. Same battle droid
arms and legs though. :0(

Just my thoughts,
                 <<KM>>