 Star Wars / 6664
Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 16:27:34 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:rm1ses8qfts1881s87ulrekgvj8qgm47u6@4ax.com...
In lugnet.starwars, Christian Gemuenden wrote:

This thing is very big (a little bit shorter than the Sith
Infiltrator, but much, much, much bulkier).

Wow, talk about a scale problem. Wasn't the MTT quite a bit bigger in
the movie?

How am I going to put my AAT's inside of it?

Or was there a large vehicle that both the MTT's and the AAT's come out
of?  These nesting-puzzle spaceships just confuse me...

You're thinking of those "H" shaped landing craft, out of which came AAT's
and MTT's.

Did anyone ever wonder what happened to all the STAPPs when it was time for
the big battle w/ the Gungans?  They could have disabled the shields much
more quickly.

-John Van