 Star Wars / 6641
Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 00:09:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi!
First I like to thank Christian for posting my original message, but (as
you can see) I can finally post on my own now :-)

Chris Norman wrote:
I went to my local TRU during my lunch... and found no new star wars there.
Chris

It's quite strange that the MTT appeared here first - the other LEGO
stuff usually appears a few months after the US release here in Germany.
The offical release date here for it is October (with the Falcon)!
One exception was the Technic Battle Droid last year, this appeared
magically a few weeks prior to US release in the UK and Germany, but was
only availalbe for a few weeks and reappeared at the beginning of this
year again.
LEGO seems to use some quite strange markting strategies here... :-)
CU,
Stefan

--
Stefan Eilert    -> seilert@uos.de