 Star Wars / 6642
Re: MTT OUT IN GERMANY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 01:02:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.starwars, Christian Gemuenden writes:

I wasn't a big fan of the MTT after I saw the photos, but as I opened
the box I was amazed: slope heaven, brick bonanza and plate buffet all
in one! This thing is very big (a little bit shorter than the Sith
Infiltrator, but much, much, much bulkier). If features (as expected)
seven droids - one driver and six soldiers.

"...slope heaven, brick bonanza, and plate buffet all in one!"

Oh, how I love this toy!  :)

Bryan