 Star Wars / 6669
6668  |  6670
Subject:
MTT available "now," ATT available "May."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 20:27:46 GMT

According to the coupon book found in every copy of SWI:Phantom Menace
videotape, the MTT is presently available, and the ATT is "Available in May."

The layout of the images of sets shows a given model (there are a total of
7 shown; all are arbitrary choices) with set number and name, with "Available
in May" near the ATT, and "Available in July" near the UCS X-Wing.  All the
other sets shown except the MTT are currently available in stores, but since
the book lists no specific availability for the MTT, is is inferred that it is
also available presently.  At least, I would assume so.

As the postings recently suggest, it is indeed available in Germany, but I just
checked my local Wal-Mart, and it ain't there.  I'm sure one of you will find
one (and an ATT, for that matter) very soon, if it isn't me....

Go get Star Wars I and see for yourselves....besides, it's a fun movie...  :-)

Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx