 Star Wars / 6599
Re: 6198 Sting Ray Stormer 37% off at Amazon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 07:26:51 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
Did they ever make 14x14 antifreeze tops?

Good question!  My memory was that they had, but upon checking, I couldn't
find any!  :-(  Sure seemed like it.  Shows how much I know anymore about
Space stuff.  :-p

I wasn't aware of any, and hoped that I was dead wrong.  :(  Nuts!

Of course we'll also be getting tan tops...

The AAT in general I can't wait for--it looks to me like it's going to be an
extremely good model with great tan parts.  And apparently all for $20!  I'm
tempted to build one in grey and black now, just to see how it looks.

Drooling already!  Those dark gray 2x2x3 sloped bricks are killa!

Are you thinking of the MTT?  I think the AAT doesn't have any 2x2x3s.

best

LFB