 Star Wars / 6598
Re: Prices of new Lego have been reveled in £/$
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 06:46:06 GMT

Michael Edwards wrote in message ...
Hello all

I managed to waggle some prices out of Lego UK, these prices are only "cost
prices" to Lego
so you have to add VAT (UK is 17.5%) and shipping and what ever the shop
charges on top

All prices are in UK pounds, to convert to USD £1=$1.6
Here we go

<snip price list!>

AHHHH!!! I'd better start selling blood...