 Marketplace / Shopping / 3450
3449  |  3451
Subject:
UFO dome/hull bottoms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 04:02:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:
Of course when it comes out the Millenium Falcon will have 4, looks like
they will be grey.

I can't wait for those!  I think we might even get the larger size (14x14)
and not the smaller size (10x10), if the MF's bottom is the same size as its
top...?  Have there been any 14x14 bottoms yet?

Ooh, hand't looked at the MF pictures close enough. That would be cool (I'm
not aware of any other set which used the bottoms). That would be nice, then
I could build a super size water tower...

That would rock!  (I gotta smile at thought of a watertower with blaster
damage on top :-)

Someone a while back (I think it was Michael Dorneich) said he was planning
to build a football stadium with UFO domes.

--Todd

[XFUT -> .build]