 Star Wars / 6596
Re: 6198 Sting Ray Stormer 37% off at Amazon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 04:36:32 GMT

Frank Filz wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  All that said, I can't wait!  Grey saucer bottoms will be very cool.
  Frank, you can still build water towers--a little brasso or a kind
  nearby soul with lots of blank 10x10 saucer tops (innocent whistle)
  and you're set!  Sure, you'll be a few imperial gallons short, but
  hey, how much do minifigs *really* need to drink?

Well, I still have another set of 4 blank tops from the small stack of 6979s I
bought at clearance for the electronics. Of course I may have to re-build a MF
with anti-freeze tops...

Did they ever make 14x14 antifreeze tops?

Of course we'll also be getting tan tops...

The AAT in general I can't wait for--it looks to me like it's going to be an
extremely good model with great tan parts.  And apparently all for $20!  I'm
tempted to build one in grey and black now, just to see how it looks.

best

Lindsay