 Star Wars / 6650
Re: Wheres the Millenium Falcon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 03:47:11 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Stephen Pakbaz writes:
It did not show up in the
commercial, on the coupon, and no one has found it.  When are we going to get
this set?

I have no idea.
If it's any consolation, though, it appears in the March-April Mania magazine,
at the last squar of the comic strip. It says "coming later this year"...
which could mean anything from May to December... ;-) But probably refers to
the summer.

-Shiri