 Star Wars / 6602
6601  |  6603
Subject:
Dan's Star Wars Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 15:55:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

My new site is finally up. Here's a run down of all the new stuff:

Models (all minifig scale):

Teemto Pagalies' Pod Racer
Dud Bolt's Pod Racer
Ody Mandrell's Pod Racer
Destroyer Droid

Minifigs:

Queen Amidala
Captain Panaka
Naboo Guard
Palace Guard
Nute Gunray
Rune Haako
TC-14
C-3PO (bare)
Watto
Shimi Skywalker
OOM-9

All this plus all my old models and minifigs, and reviews of all the official
sets! Check it out at:

www.fortunecity.com/tatooine/herbert/196

Please reply to this message and tell me what you think of the site. Any
response would be much appreciated. Thanks.

-Dan Train