 Robotics / 25330
Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:48:07 GMT

--- John Brost <john.brost@gmail.com> wrote:
The first thing I thougth of when I heard of the
NXT's bluetooth capability was
getting it to recieve GPS data from my bluetooth GPS
receiver.  Obvious NeXT
step... a GPS guided LEGO rover.

John,
Seeing that GPS accuracy is on the order of several
yards (optimistically speaking) what LEGO robot wouuld
you build that could make good use of GPS, and how
would it use GPS?

Cheers