 Robotics / 25269
Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 02:43:47 GMT

--- Steve Hassenplug <Steve@TeamHassenplug.org> wrote:
So, what would YOU do?

I'd like to see how much can be done with the
Bluetooth and I/O with respect to the RCX and
intermixing the two sets. I'd like to add BT to
current designs, and having to purchase only one NXT
for that would be brilliant.