 Robotics / 25243
Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:01:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
On Mon, January 16, 2006 8:05 am, pisymbol wrote:
I would assume everyone here but I am just curious.  I'm wondering if LEGO
actually uses LUGNET to find the 100 lucky people.

I think they used LUGNET (to some degree) to find the first 4 lucky people...

That's sorta right - I used my relationships with the community at large to find
just the right candidates.

I've actually blogged a bit more about this here:

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/blog/index.cfm?commentID=482

Oh, and there's been literally thousands of applications to the Developer
Program!

Jake
---
Jake McKee