 Robotics / 25296
Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:55:54 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dean Hystad wrote:
I'd work with the LDraw community to create LDraw parts for any new parts in the
NXT bill of materials.

How hard would it be to generate LDraw parts from the pictures?  I wouldn't mind
waiting until August for the real thing if I could start planning right now.

From the pictures we've got right now?  Pretty challenging.  Especially if the
parts are odd-sized compared to bricks and beams.

But I expect we'll get better pictures before August.  So who knows?

Of course, the one thing I'll definitely do when I'm accepted into the NXT
Developer program is model the new parts in LDraw. :)

Steve