 Robotics / 25248
Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:14:38 GMT

On Mon, January 16, 2006 3:46 pm, Robert C Peterson wrote:
I have a couple of kids...oh wait they are my excuse for getting the LEGOS in
the first place.

I have an attractive wife that cooks well.

Don't we all?

I guess we will just have to hope that the Lord above feels we deserve to get
our crack at the NXT before the rest of the world begging to get in,

It didn't seem (to me) like the application really got into details.  So, maybe this
would be a place to speak up.

If you were going to be included, what would you do to help the development of the NXT?

(remember, if you had to read thousands of these, you'd want them to be short...)

Steve