 Robotics / 25297
Re: What would I do and why would I do what I don't want to do :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:59:02 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Alexander Sack wrote:
   Personally, I believe the most valuable contributions (and highly underappreciated) is DOCUMENTATION. In fact, I just thought of another “What would I do?” scenario: Start a NXT Twiki. I think when August comes around and the product ships, it would be really nice if there was already an extensive area with helpful documentation and reference materials for people to use right from the get go (btw, it would be nice to internationalize it as well).

Possibly within BrickWiki? If you prefer a seperate area, we can set that up for you. Or you can just use Category:NXT.

Talk to me (Astronouth7303) or Venkatesh if you’re interested.