 Robotics / 25240
Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:15:45 GMT

On Mon, January 16, 2006 8:05 am, pisymbol wrote:
I would assume everyone here but I am just curious.  I'm wondering if LEGO
actually uses LUGNET to find the 100 lucky people.

I think they used LUGNET (to some degree) to find the first 4 lucky people...

Steve