 Robotics / 25338
Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:01:48 GMT

"Ross Crawford" <ross.{mylastname}@gmail.com> writes:

"Exclusive to the MINDSTORMS Education NXT software,
Bluetooth also enables the computer to communicate to
several NXT devices at the same time."

As a software engineer, I'd have to ask why LEGO would choose to write (and support)
two versions of the software.

And, how accurate are the marketing specs (that may have been written six or eight
months ago) for a product that may still be in development, and is not due to be
released for six or eight months.

Maybe LEGO is different from where I work, but for us the software is always the
last thing to be started.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Steve