 Robotics / 25252
Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:48:08 GMT

On Mon, January 16, 2006 4:39 pm, David Koudys wrote:

If I were to read etween these lines, would the 4 current MUPs be involved in
the selection process of the 100?

They've listened to us in the past.  But, they've made no commitments to listen to
us again.  But that doesn't mean I can't ask.

So, what would YOU do?

Steve