 Robotics / 25256
Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:42:33 GMT

I'd ask for them to extend the trial number of people they're selecting up
to any number between the current limit and 1000 but I don't have any idea
what their manufacturing capabilities are.

If they really wanted good opinions, how about targetting say, 100 people
who have had little or no practical experience with studless beam
construction before?  I can pretty much say I've had very little practical
experience with studless constructions of my own, and would definitely be
willing to try.

Failing that, they should provide a manual (online maybe?) which describes
how to do relatively common basic studless constructions, a 'required parts'
list included as part of the instructions, and they might hit it off with
Mindstorms NXT a bit better.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde