 Robotics / 25299
Re: How many people signed up for the NXT Developer's Program?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:14:25 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
I'd try to beat Steve in some Brickfest robotics competition.

Kevin - why wait until Brickfest?  Make a T3 robot (presumably completely
pneumatic) and come to Lafayette for the competition in March.  Based on Steve's
robot performance Sunday, you would earn a tie by just showing up  :)

(in all fairness - Steve tore his robot apart for improvements before the
meeting and just didn't get it reassembled in time to make it work)

Bryan