 Robotics / 25270
Re: What I would do (2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 04:20:58 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Robert C. Peterson wrote:
Okay, building robots was too obvious...

I would work really hard on updating or helping to update all the current
languages and alternate firmwares which can be used to program the existing LEGO
programmable bricks so that they can be used to program the NXT brick.  This
would include NQC, MindScript, LASM, brickOS (C/C++ as well as Pascal), leJOS,
and pbForth.

I would work on updating Bricx Command Center to enable it to work with the new
NXT brick while maintaining compatibility with the existing bricks.

John Hansen