 Robotics / 25329
Re: Pneumatic Control in 8868 Alternate Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 18:12:17 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, <arivera@swales.com> wrote:
Hello,

I was interested in purchasing the Lego Dacta Sets 9617 and especially 9633
in pneumatics.....

any clues as to how I can get them ?

Best regards,

Alejandro

You could try http://www.legoeducation.com, but the site seems buggy right now-
I get intermittent errors when looking at different pages, including search and
'add to cart'. Also, based on your email address, it looks like you're not in
the US, to find a dealer in your area look at this page:

http://www.lego.com/education/default.asp?page=5