 Off-Topic / Fun / 4080
Re: My Toys R Us Nightmare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:04:27 GMT

Shiri <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FoD1op.2su@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kya Morden writes:
On Fri, 14 Jan 2000 21:42:21 GMT, Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> wrote:

I thought it just dissolved labratory pennies!

Cheers,
- jsproat

Ah, now I have to ask, are you making that up or has someone found
that it really does do that?  I'm tempted to try that if it does. =P

I don't know about pennies, but my sister's boyfriend (so he claims) had • left
his tooth (milk tooth, after it fell out) in Cola and after two or three • days
it was rotten. Or maybe it disentegrated - I forgot ;-).

Anyway, Sprite is much better.

-Shiri

If you ever had a chance to taste Elvan, Uludag, Yedigün or Camlica (1), you
would immediately realized that you hadn't taste a real pop to the
date...:-)

Selçuk

(1) All Turkish brands (Yedigün and Elvan does not exist now) and much much
better than the crap like 7up or Sprite (eeeghk!..).

(2) You can ask at least Yedigün to Tore..:-)