 Marketplace / Shopping / 2200
Re: My Toys R Us Nightmare
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 08:15:47 GMT

All I did was type "coffee mcdonalds lawsuit" into the URL bar on
Communicator, and the first match back was
http://www.corleyganem.com/summation.htm - everyone go read it.

Can we PLEASE now take this to off-topic already?  It has buggerall to do
with Lego or shopping anymore.

Doug Finney wrote:

Mr L F Braun writes:
Mike Poindexter wrote:

I am tired of hearing about that coffee incident being a • frivolous lawsuit.
The lady got $300,000 which was later reduced to $100,000 in • appeals.  That
was never reported.

In fact, wasn't the award thrown out completely at some point?

Not that I've seen, though if anyone can provide evidence of either
of these ($100k or thrown out) I'd love to see them.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/