 Off-Topic / Debate / 7411
Re: Lets keep politics out of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:30:18 GMT

Dave Schuler wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Gerry Venteicher writes:

Gerry, please don't mention the "L" word here-- it is OT and not welcome;-)
But politics are happily discussed-- howa 'bout those fraudulent Dems who are
about to get royally busted for rampant voter fraud in Florida??

John,
Isn't the words fraudulent Democrats an oximoron.

  Unless I miss your intent, the word you're probably aiming for is redundancy.
  Unless I miss your intent, the word you're probably aiming for is redundancy.

Was there ever any doubt that they would try to pull something.

  Especially given Republicans' long-standing tradition of honesty,
integrity, and family values.

<snigger>  Yeah, right.  Republicans....honesty...integrity.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

I think ANY politician won't fit will with those terms after any appreciable time
in office.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/