 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9036
Re: CODE WORD TIME
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:15:05 GMT

Gerry Venteicher wrote:

  In honor of the new President of the United States( everyone who is
waiting for the outcome of the recount are crazy)George W. Bush ...
...God bless the Republicans ...

Why do you want to call half your customers crazy?  A lot of people
are agonizing over their decision to vote for Nader or their accidental
vote for Buchanan.  Your comments are ill-timed and insensitive.
Follow up to lugnet.off-topic.debate

/Eric M/