 Off-Topic / Debate / 7417
Re: Lets keep politics out of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 14:42:03 GMT

1 - See _The Road to Serfdom_ by Hayek.

  I loved her in Desperado and Wild Wild West.  8^)

A parable: If your personal devil quoted the bible, would you therefore
reject the bible without critical examination?

  I'll see your Shakespeare and raise you a Voltaire: "To respect your
enemies for their virtues, there is the greater miracle."  That is, even if
I (for one) disagree with your/Libertarianism's conclusions (or, more
accurately, with some of its assumptions) I can respect a great many of its
ideals.

     Dave!