 Off-Topic / Debate / 7367
Re: CODE WORD TIME
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 20:29:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jon Kozan writes:
I'm with you, Rob.

If somehow Gore forces his way in, he'll certainly have been the first
President elected by the will of the people too stupid to read.

The President of the Stupid.

What a way to start your legacy.

  See, the thing is that many Republicans express themselves eloquently and
without making themselves sound like self-righteous children.  Those are the
Republicans who demonstrate themselves and their ideas to be worth of
respect and consideration.  The other type of Republican (which, by the way,
is remarkably similar to an equally loud-mouthed Left Wing) contents itself
with idle stone-throwing and simple character attacks.
  For that matter, you're clearly stating that the popular majority of the
nation as a whole is Stupid and "too stupid to read."  Speaking as one of
that majority who is not particularly stupid and is certainly able to read,
I find your assertions baseless, poorly-conceived, and childish.

     Dave!