 Off-Topic / Debate / 7389
7388  |  7390
Subject:
Election Fraud? (wa Re: CODE WORD TIME)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 01:21:29 GMT

Jon Kozan wrote:

I'm with you, Rob.

If somehow Gore forces his way in, he'll certainly have been the first
President elected by the will of the people too stupid to read.

The President of the Stupid.

What a way to start your legacy.

-Jon

The people weren't too stupid to vote incorrectly, they voted fine.  All of the
hype of the butterfly ballot is subterfuge.  The spike for Buchanan, I believe,
will be shown to have been ballots (incorrectly) stuffed for Gore.  A
statistician could prove this by statistics.

What we need is to count the number of signatures and compare it to number of
votes cast-- I'll bet they differ *widely*.

-John

I would love to hear an unbiased view of this issue by a statistician.

--
-Rob.