 Off-Topic / Debate / 7482
Re: Lets keep politics out of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 19:41:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote:

I think ANY politician won't fit will with those terms after any appreciable time
in office.

OK, so corruption accumulates over time.  This leads to a question:  is
better to cycle through politicians frequently, and spread low levels of
corruption amongst a large number of people, or have just a few long-term
politicians, and concentrate the corruption into a few people?

Maybe we should look upon our politicians as True Heroes, taking upon
themselves that which no person should bear.

Maybe in the future, criminals would have to serve time as political
figures.

Yes, it's Monday, and I'm a little goofy.

Steve