 Off-Topic / Debate / 7374
Re: Lets keep politics out of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 21:13:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, James Simpson writes:
If Bush loses, we're gonna exercise
our right to cede from the Union, and the first order of business will be to
declare war on France...and Rhode Island.

There's a difference? :-) Wait, what did Rhode Island do?

Note that France seems to be rather disliked by a lot of countries, note the
admonition in that UK Revokation that we were to nuke France at the
slightest provocation...

Why is that? :-)

++Lar

We would never resort to nuclear weapons - The Republic of Texas is gonna give
'em a good ol' fashioned butt-whipping.  Which reminds me of a funny Letterman
Top-10 List that I recall from many years ago:

The Number One Reason Why Las Vegas is Better Than Paris: Las Vegas didn't give
up a single inch of ground to Nazi war machine.

Why Rhode Island?  The insidious Franco-Rhode Island alliance...They must be
stopped at all costs!

FUT lugnet.offtopic.fun