 Off-Topic / Debate / 7345
Re: Lets keep politics out of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 17:06:36 GMT

Gerry Venteicher wrote:

<snip>

Gerry, please don't mention the "L" word here-- it is OT and not welcome;-)
But politics are happily discussed-- howa 'bout those fraudulent Dems who are
about to get royally busted for rampant voter fraud in Florida??

-John

Now lets just agree to disagree and get back to something
we both love and that being the greatest toys ever, Legos
Thanks,
Gerry