 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9033
9032  |  9034
Subject:
CODE WORD TIME
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 02:23:08 GMT

  In honor of the new President of the United States( everyone who is
waiting for the outcome of the recount are crazy)George W. Bush the code for
this weeks Bear's World special is G.W..  If you put G.W. in the comments
section when completing your transaction at my Brickbay store you will
recieve 10% off plus free shipping.  God bless the Republicans for putting
more money in my pocket at tax time so I can offer these specials.
  Just go to http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u+mrbear2 and visit BEAR's
WORLD.   This offer will end on 11/22/00.