 Off-Topic / Debate / 2639
Re: Censorship? Hah! (Was: Somebody help.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 05:40:43 GMT

Ryan Smith <kyblue2@zoomnet.net> wrote:
I apologise for sounding like such a Jacka** in some of my post.
There was this one post in here that had something like this:

I'd rather see someone asking on dating instead of getting involved in drugs,
alcohol, etc. I hate to say this, but about half of my friends are crack heads
and drug dealers:(

Then you need to find new friends.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?