 People / 85
Re: Somebody help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 02:11:06 GMT

\NC17 or R rated?

Yeah, I had to go see it with my dad(He thought it was funny to). I can't wait
til I'm 17 to go see R rated movies(but with my luck the gov't. will probably
change it to 21:(

It was funny to, we finaly got to see Kenny's face after such along time of
not knowing what he looked like. His friends(Cartman, Kyle, Stan)were
surprized at what he looked like to:)
You ought to rent that movie, It's funny

Anybody have a review on 6 Sense?
Where would this go? lugnet.offtopic.fun?