 Off-Topic / Debate / 2311
2310  |  2312
Subject:
Somebody help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 02:58:59 GMT

There is this Girl I'd like to ask out but i don't have the courage(I'm a
chicken:) to. Any suggestions?
There's a catch to this also;  I'm a freshman and she's, I think a junior

Please send any suggestions straight to me at
kyblue2@zoomnnet.net - this goes to me or my mom depending on who gets to it
first
or   smittyclassof2003@yahoo.com - this is my personal one