 People / 56
Re: Somebody help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 22:47:26 GMT

                          [SNIP]

She just turned 17 today. Surprised me when I over heard it.
               -14
                3 year differnce(Sort of.)
I over heard this also: Her date was canceled the DAY before HOMECOMING and
I'm wondering why.        (That's one thing I would NEVER
do.)

I feel sorry for her. Next time that happens she said she would literaly beat
the HE** out of the person. I thought that was kind of funny.