 People / 305
Re: Censorship? Hah! (Was: Somebody help.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 03:18:24 GMT

Then you need to find new friends.

Sorry, my friends are my friends and they stay my friends no matter what they
do.

(On a more painful note, I seperated my growth plate farther apart last night
at the Ymca, for the second time this year.)