 People / 63
Re: What is Homecoming? (Re: Somebody help.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 23:30:18 GMT

So Homecoming, then, is also a college thing?

Sure is, but I don'think it is as big as it is in High School

Speaking of a sure win situation, this was funny on friday.
The team that we were playing on their first punt, punted it for a NEGATIVE 3
yards, Don't tell me that's not funny!