 People / 30
Re: Somebody help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 19:14:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ryan Smith writes:
There is this Girl I'd like to ask out but i don't have the courage(I'm a
chicken:) to. Any suggestions?

How do you know this girl?  Is she in one of your classes, or is she a friend
of a friend? Are you in a club together?

She is in one of my classes and her mom use to be one of my teachers in
elementry so I would see her every now and then.

Here's the best piece of advice I can give you:  Talk to her.  Figure out a way
to get her talking and keep it up.  Keep the conversation going.  This isn't
going to happen in the halls between classes.  Figure out how to get to talk • to
her on a semi-regular basis.  If you can't do that, then take my word for it:
Dating her isn't going to happen.  After all, dating involves a lot of • talking.
:D

Once you've had a couple of nice conversations with her, take a deep breath • and
ask her if she'd like to go out sometime.  That movie idea was a good one.

Don't be too upset if she says no, but don't expect her to.  If you expect • that
she's going to say no, don't ask.

That's about the best I can tell you.  Good luck!

eric