 Off-Topic / Debate / 2346
Re: Somebody help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 11:35:50 GMT

Ryan Smith wrote in message ...
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Stanley writes:
Ryan Smith <kyblue2@zoomnet.net> wrote:
I could do a sercret admire thing but I wouldn't know how to end it.

Nope, not a good idea.

I could just write her a note and ask her out.
Sound good or not?

Note?..How old are you?..:-)

Anyway, you are living in America and your age is over 15 right? It
shouldn't be that much diffucult. Go on and talk with her...About
anything...try to find out common points and If there isn't any, it doesn't
worth to try further. It' would be only a boring headache if you don't have
enough common things to share during daily life since magic of love is quite
volatile. Do not force anything, give chance to time and nature.

If this works here in Turkey (vertainly), it would definately work in US I
think.

The most important by the way, these are just opinions, and there is no
"plug and play" type prescriptions for the things like that. It's only up to
you, and it would be only between you and her. Try to figure out what to do
by yourself. Everything is an experience, no matter it would be ended
happily or sad (how much sad it could be?)

Additionally, I don't share the thoughts of Mike Stanley about "teenage
love". Everthing has its own beauty when lived in with in its own
conditions.

Selçuk

--
The parts you want and nothing else?