 Off-Topic / Debate / 2334
Re: Somebody help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 17:05:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ryan Smith writes:
There is this Girl I'd like to ask out but i don't have the courage(I'm a
chicken:) to. Any suggestions?
There's a catch to this also;  I'm a freshman and she's, I think a junior

Tomorrow is D-Day in my opinion

Please send any suggestions straight to me at
kyblue2@zoomnnet.net - this goes to me or my mom depending on who gets to it
first
or   smittyclassof2003@yahoo.com - this is my personal one