 People / 83
Re: What is Homecoming? (Re: Somebody help.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 21:58:23 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.people, Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> writes:
[...]
So what is Homecoming?  Why is it so important?  Is it in any way related to
how well the home team scores in the "Big Game"?  Does it have anything to do
with shuttling the local team out-of-state, ot with lighting that huge
mysterious letter on the side of the mountain?
"Your Guide to High School Hate" by Philip Michaels may shed some light:
   http://www.intertext.com/v2n3/hate.html

Wow -- what a read!  My eyes are fully open to this awful situation...  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I've spent the past few years building up an immunity to bullets."
- Angus McGuire