 Off-Topic / Debate / 2318
Re: Somebody help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 05:56:56 GMT

Well, here's some insite from a woman.  If there is a mall with a movie theater
in your town, and a movie presently showing there that is a light comedy, just
go up to her in the hall and ask if she would like to see with you.

Something like...

Hi, have you seen the new movie with so-and-so in it?  If not.  Would you like
to meet me at the mall "Monday" at (an early hour say last afternoon showing),
you can go to the movies, and afterwards grab a bite at the mall.  And still
make curfews.  Plus if you do it during the week not so much pressure.  Meet at
the mall, since you probably don't have a driver's license.  And eat afterwards
if you wish to and you can talk about the movie.  Just in case you don't know
what else to talk about.  Keep things light, and don't panic.  We women are
crazy, but we are human too!  ;-)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ryan Smith writes:
There is this Girl I'd like to ask out but i don't have the courage(I'm a
chicken:) to. Any suggestions?
There's a catch to this also;  I'm a freshman and she's, I think a junior

Please send any suggestions straight to me at
kyblue2@zoomnnet.net - this goes to me or my mom depending on who gets to it
first
or   smittyclassof2003@yahoo.com - this is my personal one