 People / 33
Re: Somebody help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 22:28:32 GMT

In lugnet.people, Ryan Smith writes:
In lugnet.people, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.people, Ryan Smith writes:
She is in one of my classes and her mom use to be one of my teachers in
elementry so I would see her every now and then.
So you already know her pretty well?  Do you talk to her often?
No I don't talk to her often, I'm a shy person

This is the most important factor IMHO.

From personal experience trying to woo someone, it has always been worth it to
get to know her personally.  The benefits are simply too great to pass up!  If
you hit it off well, you get to romance a good friend.  If you end up
realizing that your feelings for her aren't as deep as you once thought, you
still have the benefit of knowing one more person, probably even gaining a
good friend.

That's how I met my wife, anyway.  And lots of friends for life.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat