 Off-Topic / Debate / 2329
Re: Somebody help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 18:55:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ryan Smith writes:
There is this Girl I'd like to ask out but i don't have the courage(I'm a
chicken:) to. Any suggestions?

How do you know this girl?  Is she in one of your classes, or is she a friend
of a friend? Are you in a club together?

Here's the best piece of advice I can give you:  Talk to her.  Figure out a way
to get her talking and keep it up.  Keep the conversation going.  This isn't
going to happen in the halls between classes.  Figure out how to get to talk to
her on a semi-regular basis.  If you can't do that, then take my word for it:
Dating her isn't going to happen.  After all, dating involves a lot of talking.
:D

Once you've had a couple of nice conversations with her, take a deep breath and
ask her if she'd like to go out sometime.  That movie idea was a good one.

Don't be too upset if she says no, but don't expect her to.  If you expect that
she's going to say no, don't ask.

That's about the best I can tell you.  Good luck!

eric