 People / 61
Re: What is Homecoming? (Re: Somebody help.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 23:26:08 GMT

Ryan Smith <kyblue2@zoomnet.net> wrote:
UTK playing Florida on homecoming.

Is that supposed to be U.K.? I've never heard of UTK

Maybe that isn't the common abbreviation when it comes to college
football.

University of Tennessee (at Knoxville).  Home of the defending
national football champions.  Yay.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/