 People / 46
Re: Somebody help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 04:53:26 GMT

Ryan Smith <kyblue2@zoomnet.net> wrote:
Now I remember why I was wanting to commit suicide in the 6th grade.
One of these post brought it back but I can't remember which one and I
wouldn't say which one either if I remembered which one it was.

Ouch. I hope you're feeling better about the world these days. I remember
sixth grade as being a difficult time for me too. But now I'm old and wise
(aka 24) and things are turning out very happily. So trust me: there's hope.